How Did You Find Us?

ben

Bought a Voyager Executive in October. When I found the ABS light came on in the rain I Googled for info and found the site. Did nothing more then but a week ago I started having some problems with the electrics and I came back to the site. I Found some helpful info that chimed in with some other info I was getting so i thought I'd sign up. I love the car and I aim to keep it so it will be good to get the inside dope on some of the problems that might come up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Find us as in name on Car as in Chrysler Voyager. Hello nice to meet you all, I come from Dumfries which is glowing with the heat just now. Was 26/79 degrees today and too hot to sit in car. Used to do much car repairs but due to damaged back I am now an organiser, organise work to car that is. Gathering faults on cars now and rectifications is now a hobby. How's that.  

Did a search on line - and here I am. I have a 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT8 - bought it in March 2013, ridiculous car for our crap roads and fuel prices - and I love the Beast to bits. Previous owner had 38000 miles on it, he's had it 18 months and only done 1200 miles! Now has 82000 on the clock - it's my daily get around.

post-1316-0-63868700-1465213744_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi I usually check out forums with what car I'm currently driving but this is the 1st 1 I've joined.I've got some rather bad luck with cars from zafiras to sedonas and even a Saharan,this is my first 2003 Chrysler voyager 2.5 crd and really like it even this my mechanic has had it more than me but I would normally get rid of a car if I had some problems with from the start but I'm keeping this 1,and go as far as to say I'm a Chrysler fan.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I came across you on Google, about to buy a Delta multi jet limited but it needs and SD card for sat nav apparently and I couldn't see how the rear seats slide backwards? Can anyone help on either issue as I don't want to buy if I can't get sat nav working and move seats back etc

Hi

I came across you on Google, about to buy a Delta multi jet limited but it needs and SD card for sat nav apparently and I couldn't see how the rear seats slide backwards? Can anyone help on either issue as I don't want to buy if I can't get sat nav working and move seats back etc

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone I've just joined the forum, we bought a 300c crd 3.0 today to replace my wife's Mercedes CLK Convertible, as we have been in love with the shape of the 300 since its launch in the U.K.And I have to say they drive as good as they look, and we are very pleased to own one at last.

I did suspect there would be a forum as the cars stand out from the crowd, and while looking for our car and all the bling parts you can buy, we came across mention of the forum numerous times which is why I've registered on the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

TO HONEST DESPERATE AND LOOKING FOR SOME HELP HAVE AN 2001 GRAND VOYAGER 3.3 HAD IT FOR THREE YEARS NO PROBLEMS EXCEPT PASSENGER SLIDING DOOR DOSENT  OPEN ELECTRICALLY (DOES SHUT) JUST YESTERDAY THE ABS WARNING LIGHT CAME ON NO APPARENT PROBLEM CAR DRIVES FINE STOPS FINE FROM WHAT I SEE ALL MODERN CARS HAVE ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS SO THIS IS THE WAY FORWARD!  WHAT I NEED IS THE CORRECT CODE READER TO GET IN TO THE VOYAGERS BRAIN DONT WANT TO SCRAP IT BUT NEED TO AVOID MAIN DEALER VISITS OR AT LEAST KEEP THEM TO A MINIMUM ANY HELP WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED BARRY 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...