How Did You Find Us?

ben

hello everyone.as you can imagine I am completlnew to all this,being 53 yrs old it will be a new challenge.i have only gone and bought a 2..0litre,1999 voyager and as I got it cheap I think I will need all you good peoples help.got it 2 days ago,NO HANDBOOK/INSTRUCTIONS  etc etc..need it to run grandkids everywhere,so says the wife.

please help and thank you.

greg

ps.found you all on GUMTREE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am Gursel, from Ankara / Turkey.

Since I have bought a Chrysler Grand Voyager Limited AWD, I have made a search in Google and found this forum to share what I know up to date and have deep knowledge about my car...

My old car was an Opel Omega '98, 2.5 V6, AT, CD and, I was a member of Omega Owners Forum...

I could say that I am such an expert Ebayer as a buyer by the time...

Best regards to everyone...

Gursel

Edited by VOYAGER1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I did a Google search "Voyager forum" and found you top of page one.

I did find it a little confusing trying to make my first post as you don't have a dedicated tab like you do for all the other generation Voyagers. There needs to be a "Fifth Version 2008 to present" I posted question in 4th so hope it finds the right person or am I missing something? lol Cheers Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi i found your site on google i was looking for chrysler forums and saw your site so i had a look and saw some good tips and hit he sign up button i have just got a 2001 grand voyager 2.5CRD only got 43000 thou on clock full service history the person who had it before me got the car from new but i have to say up to now it does not impress me.The start up in the mornings is bobbins until its warmed up then it runs fine until i come to start up again only bought it as i can take my wife in it with her wheelchair but up to now it has a mountain to clime to be as good as my nissan terrano 2.7TDI which i sold to buy this i dont trust it one bit still i bought it now i got to get it sorted who knows when i get it running right it could just grow on me  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We're really glad you did, but we do wonder how you stumbled upon us?

Please let us know, as it's useful so we can see which methods are working and which aren't :)

hi , I found you on google whilst looking for dress up parts for my 300c

• 3 weeks later...

Having just bought my first Grand Voyager, l was curious if there was a members club that l could turn to for advice

and ideas from time to time

As a disabled driver l may come across problems that don't affect 'ordinary' drivers so help may be needed in this area.

Cheers for now

Barrie (Dr)