How Did You Find Us?

ben

• 3 weeks later...

I did join another Chrysler forum but they mostly come from america with 5.7 and 6.4 liter Hemmis. I thought I would look for something a bit more local so I googled Chyrysler C forums and came across this site. I have not had a good look around yet and have not formally introduced myself. Thats the next step.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Just found you when googling a Chrysler problem. I have a 2010 300CRD Touring and an Ypsilon Twinair (my wife's). 300c problem is that occasionally, but twice recently, the ignition will turn off when travelling. Not happened in a dangerous situation yet but I foresee a bit of a problem if it happens and I lose most of my braking power when I'm going down a mountain road with my big caravan on the back. Chrysler Europe has told me that it's not a recall issue in Europe even though a problem that sounds the same is under recall in USA and Canada. Additionally, the part is not currently available in Britain, though Chrysler Europe assures me they will hunt it down for me if my dealership confirms the problem.

Anyone else had a similar problem?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...