Exhaust

Thun377

Question

2 answers to this question

Even if the bore were different it would only be marginal, and make little to no noticeable difference to performance unless you were racing, and if you were, you'd need a few more things to worry about than the exhaust size.

However, not sure if 2.5s were Stow n Go, and if not the routing could be different, as could the bracketry. I would have thought that there were now more than enough 2.8s been broken, that finding a correct fitting exhaust would be a safer bet. 

Hi there, yes the non stow n go is a totally different exhaust, and I also didn't think the 2.5 had stow option, as it was an earlier model, and I think it was a manual not auto. I've never found an aftermarket exhaust for my 3.3 petrol stow n go, in this country anyway. They are available from the US but not for a diesel, sadly you could quite possibly be into having one made. Or is it so bad it can't be patched up? I've bandaged and pasted ours a couple of times now!