Voyager Number 2

7up

Just aquired my second Voyager, let my first one go about 6 years ago, big mistake.

Its a 2002 3.3 V6 Limited with just over 100,000 miles.

Came with a non working drivers door window which i am having fixed tomorrow. Have just fitted a drop down screen in back along with a 0801 arrabella discreet dashcam in the front. Apart from the window and heated seats, everything works as it should so really happy with it. Taking the family to Cornwall in it on Saturday and cant wait.

So thats me, Hello to everyone and hopefully i will aquire enough knowledge to be in a position to help others on the Forum. Im already a member of a well known BMW 7 series forum for my other vehicle and if this forum is half as helpful as that onethen that would be brilliant. ATB.

Col.

Hello 7up and welcome to the forums!

As you've probably noticed, we're just starting up - but we have the knowledge behind us, so I'm sure we can help with any issues that might crop up!

Why not create a new gallery for your Voyager so we can properly see it? :D

• 2 weeks later...
Have managed to get the broken electric window replaced. Got a second hand mechanism for £40 and got my mechanic mate to fit it. It was s fiddly job but all working now. Just the heated seats to get done now. The lights on the buttons come on but the seats dont heat up. Any suggestions ?