Warning sign

savage

Question

5 answers to this question

your traction control is switched off or faulty. More likely the former, the button is on the centre console and around the same location as the heated rear window button, so it is easy to hit the wrong one. If it were a fault it is likely the ABS light would be on too as they use the same sensors to determine wheel rotation speeds.

HTH

On 12/30/2022 at 3:20 PM, savage said:

E7F5B77C-9B55-46CD-B96E-941E24A047C7.jpegHi could any one tell me what this symbol represents as it has appeared on my dash board and I cannot find any details about it 

I have a 2013 delta 1.6 diesel 

thanks in advance

Hi I believe its the Turbo it could just be that a pipe from the turbo or from the inlet that is possibly loose check out the clamps

On 2/22/2023 at 6:56 PM, seagoon said:

Hi I believe its the Turbo it could just be that a pipe from the turbo or from the inlet that is possibly loose check out the clamps

As said above, it's the symbol for ASR being off, nothing to do with turbos.  The boost gauge will show if you have low pressure, along with (usually) some extra noise and a lack of performance