Sat Nav/cd Player Etc

Colinb

Question

Hi there

Have acquired 2012 Limited to use alongside Lancashire Thema turbo....

Awaiting SD map card from Italy with latest maps as 2012 card says licence expired/will not play so hoping that will do the trick

CD player says CDILLEGIBLE when insert CD and CD not an option when go into menu so hoping for some advice....!

Bose sound system

Cheers

Colin

4 answers to this question

Hi welcome

BOSE is rare, standard system is a bit rubbish on its own, BOSE is much more premium.

My CD is similarly fussy regarding illegible CDs, but three things help

1 Play older CDs, new MP3 type ones do not seem to play, even when new

2 Play unscratched CDs, ones that have been in the glove box for months do not play

3 Play CDs one the temperature in the cabin has risen, doesn't like the cold for some reason. Easy in summer, in winter by the time is heated up you are at work.....

HTH

On 6/14/2021 at 12:53 PM, Colinb said:

SD card arrived from Italy via ebay and with excellent help and assistance from seller have working Satnav again.

Cd will not work even with older CDs so still working on that aspect.....!

Hi can you tell me how did you find this card? Or can you send me link for that ebay auction? 

I just bought Chrysler Delta and sd card with map was missing, I would like to have working sat nav. I use Google maps on my phone but it will be nice to have map on dlcar display.

Also I have question, when I'm in satnav screen it show me that there is 0 (zero) visible satellite, do you have the same problem? 

Thank you