Lpg Cutting Back To Petrol 3,000 + Revs

crispinchurch

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi guys,

i've not had this problem as yet, anything I can think of is only a guess,

Is it when you are a little low on gas so not as much pressure, but they should work down to nearly empty because the stored pressure is way higher than the working delivery pressure, so if it was related it would be the pressure regulator from the tank to the front end, not allowing enough flow. (as there isn't a pump - it works on the pressure of the gas pushing it through, same as a house gas system principle)

or the vacuum hose to the evaporator from the inlet manifold, leading it to mis read the suction pressure,

but as semmysonic says, lpg tech guys should be able to read why it does it if they take it out rigged up to their kit.

Edited by bignev

Ah good stuff mate.

If the system is a few years old that diaphragm could be getting a little "stretched", it happens frequently on central heating boilers, a regular source of repair work for me on some models! Some have a hot water one, pump flow one, and the fan "air pressure switch" also has one.

But good yours is improved!!