Hi All

seezed

Hope someone can answer my question

I have a 2001 Voyager 2.5 CRD which have only hade for a couple of months. It came without an owners manual and so there are still many new things to learn.

One issue concerns cruise control. As I turn on the ignition a "cruise" light appears just below the mileage counter for a couple of seconds (see photo). If my voyager comes with crusie control how do I turn it off and on as required as there are no buttons or switches on the steering wheel or anywhere else for that matter that indicate or even hint at controlling this function? I hope someone will be able to answer this for me.

As I do not have an owners manual I reckon this may well be the first question of many, soif the future brings some seemingly dumbass questions I apologise in advance.

Thanks for your time guys.post-83-0-55184300-1404316605_thumb.jpg

Hi Seezed and welcome to the forums :)

I'm not 100% sure this will help, but the Voyager is known as the Dodge Caravan in the US - of which a user manual is available.

I've attached it to this post - the Cruise section is in there (and the pictures look the same as yours)

Hope it can help :)

2004_RS_Caravan.pdf

Thanks Ben for your reply and the pdf. Sadly it didn't help. According to that manual the cruise control buttons are located on the steering wheel but my wheel has no buttons whatsoever. I notice the pdf relates to voyagers from 2004 and although I have found some information that has helped enormously (thanks for that) unfortunately I am still a little clueless. Cheers.