Where's Best For Rear Wheel Bearings, Oe Quality Or Ebay .

Colinevan

Question

I've got the dread low pitch hummmnfrom around 40 mph that's just annoying more than anything.

Bearings are not notchy at all and still spin freely so it's time to just buy new ones I reckon .

eBay has some on there and I have tried euro car parts and gsf however here is quite s difference in price .

Has anyone purchased rear bearings at all and can I ask where did you buy from.

Many thanks.

Col.

3 answers to this question

The thing is, is it bearings or brake pads or shoes rubbing slightly. Only way to check is too jack up wheel, spin tyre and listen. Then remove pads and top hat discs and spin. Is there a differance. Read somewhere the best way to check bearings is by stethiscope at the bearing housing. They say the rumble gives the answer.

But after just reading my words and removing all that I'd be inclined to just renew bearing.

Reputable seller of course, don't want China stuff.

Edited by gordy

i got v6 53 reg grand voy got rear hubs as the bearings are non servicable got a pair off ebay for 79.95 pounds came from jeep chrysler parts

my item number was 331626252034

i get all my parts from them good prices and quality never had problem quick delivery as well