Exhaust replacement

Semmysonic

Question

Hi all , it's been a while but the old girls still chugging along with very little fuss, however time has come to finally replace the exhaust and stop bodging it. Only problem is I can't find one anywhere, does anyone know and suppliers. 

Only place I can even find a picture is in thae US

It's an 06 3.3 grand voyager with stow and go  

IMG_20240405_110123.jpg

4 answers to this question

Too right matey!!

Thin aluminium sheet rolled round it, and black high temperature sealant from my local Autofactors. Marvellous.  I think I'm due under there again soon sadly......

It's just had its FOURTH water pump too! One when I got it 9 years ago, about 80,000 miles, one done by me - never again, one done by my mate just under a year ago, and one a month ago. I've bought cheap, and I've bought dear, doesn't make a jot of difference to this thing!! 

Some radweld too, let's see how long it doesn't use coolant for this time. Have you got a stop watch? :lol:

Thanks for the bad news Nev , I'm in the same situation, been bodging for 7 years , now not much but rust left, had a look underneath just before the MOT and had to cut off all the U clamps cus they were just rattling about and not needed cus it's so badly rusted up.

I've got an idea I might buy the standard system and cut it up to repair the one I have, mine doesn't look too bad after the middle silencer.

I've  had similar issues with the water pump and also stuck radweld in just before Xmas , it's not needed any water since