Another electrical gremlin has arisen .
About a week or so ago it started up okay, I pressed the arm to wet the windscreen to clear it, and whilst the wipers moved nothing came out of the jets. Knowing that there was enough fluid I tried a couple of times and all that happened was the wipers moving and no washers. As I had to be somewhere I drove it for about 10 miles. When I started it up to come home I pressed the arm again, and lo and behold, the washer jets worked.
Yesterday the exact same thing happened again. The Washers wouldn't work first time around but happily worked after a 15 mile drive. Bizarre or what .
So, there's I can't see any obvious fault/fuse/wiring issue, maybe a bad connection on the stalk or at the pump, but I'm now left with an unreliable Washer system which no doubt will chose to mess about at the next MoT .