Brake parts help!

Andaru8

Question

5 answers to this question

I've found two different part numbers, possibly depending on model. One seems to be common with Fiat Punto, Panda, 500 etc and the other one is Panda only.

Probably worth enquiring at your local Fiat dealership with your reg/VIN number to ensure you get the right one.

The part numbers I found were 77365412 (L) / 77365413 (R) and 77366052 (L) / 77366053 (R)

Hi.thanks for your reply but In the panic ,I got one from Chryslerbreakers.co.uk.Good condition although fairly pricey!

Very helpful service and nextday delivery.Guys sent me a photo of part to make sure it was correct.Looked at panda punto fiat 500 ones but they were all slightly different sizes

local Arnold Clark Fiat dealer parts guy told me they had no access to parts info for Ypsilon???

Next job is gear selector cable snapped whilst teaching daughter hill starts lol

ebay search drew a blank as per.Would rather replace with new parts rather than breakers.Going to try Fiat and local car components but not holding my breath.

On 7/15/2023 at 10:54 PM, Andaru8 said:

Next job is gear selector cable snapped whilst teaching daughter hill starts lol

ebay search drew a blank as per.Would rather replace with new parts rather than breakers.Going to try Fiat and local car components but not holding my breath.

This supplier in Poland has the gear selector cables:

https://ucaro.pl/produkt/linka-zmiany-biegow/?fbclid=IwAR26WysKO2D2QlhNAxa-KJAUhOTbzQb72u59yzT5DuJ6vqUHtOA-blviuI0

Also Autodoc had them available until recently but currently showing no stock:

https://www.autodoc.co.uk/spares-search?keyword=55242809

Any Fiat (orAlfa/Jeep) dealership should be able to advise/supply Ypsilon parts as they are on their system - and the Ypsilon is still in production in Italy.  I have tried a couple of dealerships in London who have no idea, but my local Fiat dealership in Slough is really good. I also got some bits from Fiat in Dartford recently. (I appreciate that's not very helpful if you are in Scotland!) It probably depends on how long they have had the franchise and how knowledgeable the staff are.  Any of them should be able to find part numbers via the VIN.

Thanks again for your info.Local Arnold Clark wanted £344 for these cables and were on back order.My gaffer in our garage got this price.So,goes to show,depends who you get on the phone lol Hopeless.

Got a set off ebay from Italy new. £180 all in with postage.Ouch

Not much else can go wrong with it

Great wee car to drive,good on fuel.Cheap tax.Astronomical priced parts.Take the good with the bad I suppose.