Water Pipes From Auxilary Heater Leaking..where Can I Buy?

hoppykeith

Question

I need to replace the water pipes from the auxiliary heater after leaking from rust .I have tried to repair but need to replace. Can any one give me an address to purchase new ones.  I have tried from Chrysler but they are not very helpful . many thanks.

Edited by hoppykeith

3 answers to this question

As per normal, track and trace via your local Motor Spares dealer.

If they have not got, they might get.

If not they will recommend someone else - or suggest someone else.

If they need to be made - contact someone like PIRTEK who make / supply / produce anything from this to that.....

Penguin

I'm sure this is way too late but for future reference on the forum - Pentagon Chrysler in Barnsley, Yorkshire, have a very helpful parts department. I have just had the water and air con pipes from them, which run from under the drivers foot area to the 2 rear coils, heater and AC, supplied in 2 days, all 4 aluminium pipes £165.00!!!

Would not suggest a delivery as they are so massively long, one from breakers arrived bent in half, not much good.

Complete sod to fit though!

And I have also done the pair of coolant pipes from behind engine on the bulkhead running down to meet these new pipes, leaking due to corrosion under the drivers foot area.

Also a sod to do!

I'm reading here about replacing rusted through steel coolant pipework that could be replaced with copper pipe. Course the copper pipe would need to be annealed at bend places and either do the bending with spring inside pipe or tube bender. Then I'm thinking that I bridged out my auxiliary heater with coolant hose of the correct inner diameter. So why not replace the rusted pipework with coolant hose. Of course steel pipe is good at supporting itself with few clamp to underbody and this is probably why they use steel. So why not use rubber hose with extra clamps.