Steering wheel buttons not working

damo

Question

I have recently got a Chrysler Delta, a couple of the buttons on the steering wheel don't work and I cant get the blue and me working.

The menu and phone button don't work, bottom left and bottom right, is this a known issue or is it worth checking the wiring in the steering wheel.

Because of these not working i can't get the Blue and me working, is there anything else i could try?

Thanks in advance

2 answers to this question

On 12/6/2021 at 9:36 PM, damo said:

I have recently got a Chrysler Delta, a couple of the buttons on the steering wheel don't work and I cant get the blue and me working.

The menu and phone button don't work, bottom left and bottom right, is this a known issue or is it worth checking the wiring in the steering wheel.

Because of these not working i can't get the Blue and me working, is there anything else i could try?

Thanks in advance

Hi Im afraid not this, is a common fault and effects the steering collum controls also, I have bought and fitted 2 units from ebay and none worked sent back fir a refund

there is on this site a place to get it fixed but I think your looking at £200 its not worth it, have a look at a after market replacement with sterio ,sat nav, hands free, all the bells and whistles