Hi There

Gordon

This is my first posting and it is something I should have done a long time ago, Let me introduce myself I am a retired commercial Audio Visual Engineer. But what has that to do with an automobile exactly!

I started life as a lowly Apprentice and the training was on Domestic products as well as TVs and Radios HiFi had just started

Thermionic Valves through to Surface Mount Components Technology. But the relevance was to touch to smell and to use your brain to think round the problem . In otherwords use your senses and keep it simple that is what made a good engineer.

During my childhood my Father instilled the basics of auto engineering he had trained engineers on Rolls Royce Merlins during the war and that groundeing hh e instilled in me.

I started off with Volvos 140 series to the 340's as well as the mini!. The next progression was the Renault Espace a brilliant conception by Matra I cut my teeth on those up until a Mk4. That was when I converted to Chrysler  2 Voyagers and now I am renovating a Grand Voyager 2.8 2007. It is belowing fumes and smoke as well as the usual electrical door problems.

I now have to start writing some articles to help others .

PS my wife drives a 2.4 auto PT Cruiser a mini Voyager.

So Hello from Gordon