What Breaks Most

brit644

Question

Hi

6months owner of a gen 4 [auto crd] Am in the states for couple more months, wondered what breaks most? Just bought a few solenoids [was throwing the code] for the egr as couldnt locate one in the uk. Have a Chrysler next door and two Mopar around the corner.

Any pointers much appreciated

Being honest I got peed at not finding..even from a dealership a egr solenoid [had to pull and seal the tube to make it run]

Just had front bearings done in UK...SIX HUNDRED QUID..you cant guess how cheap they are here.

So, as I say pointers would be big help

Thanks

K

2 answers to this question

Oh yes I can actually guess how cheap some stuff is from over there, I just had an ignition coil from rockauto at £16.75, over here £70 ish, cheapest on ebay £40.

But you can of course order most things from rockauto.com and depending how fast you need it delivery can be quite reasonable, take a look.

To be honest here they're not considered cheap.They look so but then at checkout they hit you with delivery charge..which often is not cheap

I went to the dealership and got a few things, cheaper as no delivery costs than Rockauto.

Use .com to browse..not .co.uk and you'll get dealers in Mopar parts