Measurements For Brake Discks Front & Rear (Handbrake Is Drums) For 2,5 Crd (Iv Graz) Vin 1C8Gyn5M61U1117

PTL

Question

Hi,

Can anyone tell the exact measurements for Brake Discs Front & Rear and Pads & Shoes (handbrake is in the Disc inner side drums)  for 2,5 CRD (IV Graz) VIN 1C8GYN5M61U1117 ?

The MOTONET in Finland is giving so many different variations, with too fw exact specification, that it is impossible to determine anything based on their catalogue (attached, sorry it´s in Finnish, but I bet you get the Idea of the Confusement, just by seeing that).

post-2045-0-65002700-1541028366_thumb.png

Thank you in advance

PTL

3 answers to this question

Hi,

How an earth did you guess that this was exactly what I didn´t want to hear? :D :D :D

Anyways your kind advise is most likely the best way to be sure for the exact measurements. Thank you, your advise is warmly welcome!

...now if only the weather would agree with the warmth of you advise :D  I have to work outdoors...

Best regards

PTL

I'm psychic!?  :lol:

I agree I'd rather have the suppliers have a clue what's on my car! But as QinteQ on here agrees their databases are wrong too often on these anyway hey!

And as it's a diesel the Rock Auto USA website probably won't help, but there a Moparwholsale site that possibly will but they are US and don't really cater for the diesel variant.

Perhaps contacting a supplier on ebay from Finland with your chassis number maybe? not got any other useful suggestion sorry. I will do a weather dance for you for the weekend! I'm outside working on ours but it is at least under a car port! :)

Regards,

Nev