Hi My Name Is Gordon And A Happy New Year!

Furqaan

Hi I was previously a Renault Espace enthusiast Matra not Renault they destroyed a flagship model.

I was very into Espaces my last one was a Mk3 which was brilliant until a dear lady driver drove into the side of me and my poor Espace was a write off.

As I am disabled I started looking at equivalent vehicles and the only one was a Voyager in fact the suspension and drive is very similar the only thing I have had to get used to is the body is heavy as it is now steel and the getting used to the low ratios in the gearbox otherwise it is great my disability scooter fits in the back .

I have found it easy to service mine is a 2004 2.4L manual lx and it has nearly all the extras on it.

I fitted a tow bar and wiring that was interesting i had to dig into the car and learn how the wiring runs which was not difficult

The manual that chrysler have is quite good so all in I am a happy Chrysler Convert in fact it runs better and is more comfortble than the wifes merc!

Anyway heres to a happy and healthy new year to you all

Gordon

Hi Gordon - A happy new year to you too sir :)

I remember when the first espace came out many moons ago, I always wished my dad would get one instead of the rover we ended up with!

I guess as an enthusiast, you were horrified when Top Gear tried to make a cabriolet version?? :D