First Uk Ypsilon?

Y10Turbo

Hi All, 

I found the Chrysler forum via the Fiat Forum, i'm so glad i did, I've wanted to converse with fellow Chryslerians for ages now.

Upon finding out about Lancia bringing the Ypsilon to the UK I ran to my nearest dealership and placed an order.  3months later i took delivery in Oct 2010 of my Ypsilon 1.3 multijet Limited in White with every possible option fitted.  3yrs later and we still love it. Problem free and it goes like a rocket and returns mega MPGs

i bought it because i always wanted a lancia when i was old enough to drive.  However Lancia left the UK and i bought a Metro instead.  However, today i have just bought an original unmolested Lancia Y10Turbo, am i a happy bunny, the happiest I've been in a long time!!  :)

Would love to hear from others.

:)

Hi All,

I found the Chrysler forum via the Fiat Forum, i'm so glad i did, I've wanted to converse with fellow Chryslerians for ages now.

Upon finding out about Lancia bringing the Ypsilon to the UK I ran to my nearest dealership and placed an order. 3months later i took delivery in Oct 2010 of my Ypsilon 1.3 multijet Limited in White with every possible option fitted. 3yrs later and we still love it. Problem free and it goes like a rocket and returns mega MPGs

i bought it because i always wanted a lancia when i was old enough to drive. However Lancia left the UK and i bought a Metro instead. However, today i have just bought an original unmolested Lancia Y10Turbo, am i a happy bunny, the happiest I've been in a long time!! :)

Would love to hear from others.

:)

I saw that turbo guess it was the one on eBay? Seemed pricey but they have all gone now, only thing I noticed was that it had what appeared to be the wrong alloys fitted other than that it looked tidy, had three y10 over the years as day to day bangers 1050 touring which was series 1 ,like your turbo, was much more comfy than the other two but Gtie was most fun to drive not sure I could tolerate one in my old age though! Far too small for me these days! Edited by Rossocorsa

• 7 years later...
On 12/21/2014 at 9:04 AM, Y10Turbo said:

Hi just passed,

Yes that was the one! It was crazy money, but how I look at it is I've finally got what I've always wanted! Can't want to pick her up and get cleaning!

Hi there,  I appreciate this post is almost 10 years old but thought I'd say hello as I'm a massive Y10 fan and also in High Wycombe!