2006 Diesel 2.8 Crd

K3nshi

Question

Guys took my car to Chrysler!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mistake but had them do most of the work that needed to be done, I need to replace or clean the EGR Valve and also the Indicator stem(I think)

EGR Valve, is this easy to do myself I have located it just not sure how to go about it??

Indicator stem.......want to indicate right but indicates left intermittently, same with washer try to wash windscreen and high beam comes on again intermittently...is this an easy DIY fix

1 other thing the central locking for my drivers side slide door doesn't work, is this something I can sort myself

hope you good people can help

Mark

Edited by K3nshi

6 answers to this question

Hi i got my new stalk from the US from Rockauto arrived in 7 days. Easy to fit 3 screws out of bottom cover and remove. Two cross head screws and unplug cable. I have had My EGR valve off and cleaned it a while back. I is accessable at the front right. What are you simptons as I am having smoke in rear view mirror at 3000 revs ?