schteveo

Hi,

I'm Steve, i'm new here :D I have a 12 plate Delta. I have to admit i've liked then since seeing them on the follow up film to The Da Vinci Code. I simply fell in love  with the individuality of the car, the way it looks so totally different to *anything* else on the road, the rear lights and then the headlamp and grille design, for me it really works. I love the outside and the interior is a definite step up on previous FIAT group cars that i (have had the pleasure) of owning, but then I have only owned two brand new cars and bothe would be considered a step below the Delta, they were a Cinquuecento in 1993 and a Punto in 1995, both were utterly reliable, cheap to service and run and pretty much great in general everyday use.

So, my car is a 1.6 diesel se, it is in a dark metallic blue, it reminds me of Lancia blue from decades ago. It has blue & me but as yet i don't have a clue how to use it, i have been busy working 12 hour shifts but i'm off on Monday!

So i'm saying hi to everyone :D

Edited by schteveo