Blower Is Very Weak

darkchild101

Question

6 answers to this question

the filter is under the glove box a plastic cover slides to get it off and filter drops down 

the resistor is behind the glove  open glove box and pull the rear sides of box inwards to drop box right down

if fans are noisy but no puff on all setting then try filter first

you dont say if you got full a/c or just 4 speed fans  different resistor ebay £20 ish for full a/c one

the filter is under the glove box a plastic cover slides to get it off and filter drops down 

the resistor is behind the glove  open glove box and pull the rear sides of box inwards to drop box right down

if fans are noisy but no puff on all setting then try filter first

you dont say if you got full a/c or just 4 speed fans  different resistor ebay £20 ish for full a/c one

It has an AC switch so i assume its got air conditioning (never worked) and then the big dial for controlling fan speed. So if filter is blocked is it simple case replacing it or cleaning

On mine i bought a new resistor from chrysler, failed after 9 months, got a free replacement which then failed after 4 months. Because tbe original was replaced, it was out of warranty. Chrysler suggested the fan was at fault. Got second hand blower fan £40 from chrysler breaker ACD, which sits under the passenger side of the dash, replaced fan and fitted new resistor. All working brilliant now. These cars are getting old and the maintenance upkeep is getting costlier. Thousands have been spent on my car.