Fitting Chrysler Side Steps

BadgerGrowler

I have just purchased genuine Voyager side steps, however I stupidly forgot to ask how they fit. I am desperate to get them fitted as I have a disabled son who's having trouble getting in and out of the car. Please please can anyone anywhere possibly send me a picture of the underneath of the car with the steps fitted, I particularly need pictures of the brackets, only one side, front and rear brackets as they're different. Like I said I'm really desperate as my son is disabled. I can't find anywhere online for fitting instructions or pictures. Thank you all in advance for your help. As I'm new I'm not to clued up how this site works, if anyone can help please please email me [email protected]

Thank you all so much

Appreciate you reply mate, I've pieced the brackets together, I have L shaped brackets with 3 holes in. As the car didnt come with them I'm assuming he chassis will all be the same so in theory should easily fit on. I'm just hoping someone can send me a picture of the underside of the car with them fitted so I can get the gist of what I'm looking at. Cheees for your reply mate. As i say I'm desperate as my disabled son can't get in and out of the car. If you know anyone that can send me a pic I'd be very grateful