Hello :)

snowprincess

Ty for the acceptance x im now on my errrrr 4th or 5th chrysler  :( the 1st was hit by someone so write off, the 2nd failed mot big style, the 3rd the gear box went and now have a 2.5 ltd edition diesel 2004, hubby has the grande voyager. i dont know if i can post my problem here or not but here goes, car been fine since i have owned it now about 15months,  but i didnt use for about 4 days, came to go to work and it started fine hubby got into it and nothing, managed to jum it off his vehicle but next day nothing so took battery for testing and she said it was low so charged it fully for me just put it in to car and nothing, all lights n dash no engine light, makes all clicking and whirring noise? gave it a boost off a massive pack but nothing. on dash a code came up when i did the on off etc with key and its p051.4? does anyone please have an idea? many thanks in advance x

the clicking and whirring noise i had on my grand turned out to be battery changed it cost me 74 quid 

as for your code under your battery is a senser called battery temperature senser 

looks to me like you need new battery and a senser

the senser is very easy to replace take out battery on the tray that the battery sits is a flap lift up flap it has 2 locking tabs squeeze these together lift up flap and pull senser through hole in tray

have no idea how much senser is try your nearest chrysler dealer as for new battery local car parts shop or euro car parts 

hopes this helps you out

so a new battery cost me £224 :( the battery was dead last week as it was checked by battery place she charged it tried it and it started car came to morning nothing so she charged it for 2 days got it back yesterday and nothing, i couldnt find the battery sensor under my battery tray, anyways tonight i told hubby to whack my starter and he objected as he said it would do no good so after convincing him he did and it started :) so tbh im a bit miffed as i said it was starter in first place but was told a big nope it was battery so now need a new starter