Roof Rails & Bars

MushyCamper

Question

Hi All,

I am an owner of a Chrysler Grand Voyager 58' plate and  i love it. I have owned to baby chryslers previous to this one but with 4 children and a love of camping i needed the Grand.

I am however very frustrated, last year i had roof bars and a roof box fitted to my baby chrysler. Upon purchasing my new Grand i took it to Chrysler to have roof rails and bars fitted for my roof box. They gave me a price and i booked the car in last Thursday, i then received a call telling me that they couldn't be fitted as my car had not had the rails done at the Factory when it was originally made.

I need help, i really need roof bars fitted does anyone know if this is possible as their seems to be confusion at Garage, i dont mind not having rails , bars will be fine as i can take them off and only want to use them when camping?? I had sliding doors on my baby chrysler and the roof bars were no problem but as this car is wider and has electric doors i'm now in despair as to if this is even possible:)?

Hoping someone can help.

Thanks

4 answers to this question