Travel Sick

Semmysonic

Question

5 answers to this question

My kids were notorious when travelling in back of cars...

Just aimed full blasts of air through car from the vents, and even put up with road noise through open windows.

Worse when they were over hot in a hot car ..... off came the clothes down went the air con temperature....

OK except when it was about -10oC coming back from north wales - lovely ice and we stopped over in Shrewsbury - having covered about 60 wish miles in eight hours. Before the bypass etc etc

Next day shrewsbury waterfalls in river frozen solid, snow up and over - school moaned that i was not in, but the kids really enjoyed the extra two days of travelling down the A5 & M55 M6 and old lutterworth to home road (which is now 25 miles in 25 minutes home) that took over three hours.

Grit lorries?

Grit?

Only a two cwt sack in the boot of the car along with a couple of paving slabs. Glad I did not get a puncture.

Only redeeming fact - it was a red uno, a couple of years earlier I had rented a white one!

Snow banks ...

Penguins love white cars - but like to be seen by snow shifters

Penguin

I've had the dubious pleasure of travelling in the rear row myself, and I swear my missus nails it over speed bumps to upset me!!

It does feel very harsh in the back of mine over them, at a normal pace. But fine on normal roads.

As you say, you are sat over the back axle, not a great place to be.