Chrysler Voyager Faults

Bullo2015

Hello all, I have 2.4 petrol 05 plated voyager which has a couple of faultsHello I would appreciate some advice on how to fix them.

1) Oil pressure light has been on since last year when it got a bit low on oil, topped it up but light has never gone out. There is no leak and engine runs fine, tried disconnecting battery and using ignition key turns as per internet fixes but it will not go out.

Any ideas please how to fix at home?

If I need a new sensor not sure where to buy them or where to find sensor on the engine?

2) The remote central locking has stopped working for the middle doors only, any suggestions how to fix this cheaply?

I want to sell the car on shortly so looking for low cost fixes if possible.

Thanks all...

Hi there,

Don't know if they are the same, but I got a new central locking actuator motor for our Grand Voyager sliding door from the USA, delivered, for under £23!

They are an aftermarket part, and the same unit fits both sides, it came with the 2 different arms, just fit the one you need.

Do check you have voltage to them first though hey!

Ours was obvious, it tried to move but only "twitched" when taken off the door with power connected.

Apparenetly the motors magnets go weak, not uncommon.

Cheers, Nev