Hello From St Albans And A Question If I May

monchapi

Well I am here looking for some help I bought a Voyager 2.5CRD as a project about a year ago and it seems to have more things wrong with it than I can put up with its very much a love hate realaonship at the momment.

Along with the things like radio / cd works but will not play a cd or tune into a radio station then there is the alarm that has a mind of its own if I don't use it for a couple of day's I have to disconect the battery otherwise it go's flat and yes its a new heavy duty and the alternator is pushing out ample charge seems that something is dragging it down I think I know what it is but cannot find it so here go's does anyone know where the oil presure sensor is located.? :unsure:

Thanks

radio is it the factory fitted one or a affermarket one ? you say it works but in what way 

Thanks for your reply, yes its the factory fitted one cd does not play just spits them out not really a problem as I know thease things dont last forever but the radio is a pain it just cannot tune in correctly where is the areial on a voyager? I guess its built in to the car as opposed to being a noticable areial IE the windscreen? or am I wrong.

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards

Ariel is on the rear driver side glass  

it is amplifier put still very poor

i put a dab box that connect to the car via a radio channel 

you should be able to tune into a fm station and then press and hold one of the six buttons around the screen 

if you put a new aftermarket one in you will need to put power feed to the amp thats in the rear nearside panel near the boot you can do this via a power lead to the amp relay pin 87