Air Con Pipe Leaking

Hrc43

Question

Hi I have a leak on the air con pipe joint under the car beneath the drivers seat there is a fat pipe and a thin pipe there is a joint on each pipe the fat one is leaking so I replaced the o ring and had it re gassed it only lasted 2days and the air con stopped working again.the joint was wet with the oil they put in the system and also along the pipe so it's hard to see where the leak is from I presumed it was from the joint but I was wondering if anyone had problems with the pipe itself leaking.The car is an 04 .cheers

2 answers to this question

Yep Pentagon Chrysler in Barnsley, a couple of months ago got the pipes from the joint you are talking about to the rear coil, with the heater pipes too, for our 2005 stow and go version, for £165.00!!

They were in stock in the UK, took 2 days to get to the dealer, I picked them up to avoid damage in transit!!!

Their parts guys were very good, emailed us the picture to confirm they were the right ones.

Hope they can help you too,

Nev