Lancia Badges And An Auto Update.

LIMETREE8132

Question

Hi all,

Following the replacement of the brake switch my auto SE has worked perfectly, all changes at the right  time both with the Eco and the normal settings. Paddle shifts are great for overtaking, smoother than kickdown. I am enjoying driving the car and get just over 50mpg consistently.

But that's not why I write today. I don't have the desire to change my car's identity, after all, I know that is a Lancia really. But I would like to show it's true parentage and would like to fit a Lancia badge to the front grill and also to the tailgate on the opposite site to the "Delta" badge. Can you fellow owners who have done the full job recommend appropriate badges and tell me where you got them please?

I guess that the rear badge would be a stick on type and don't want to change the whole front grill so what do you all suggest?

All the best, in anticipation,

Rod

2 answers to this question

I got all my Lancia badges (side small rear quarter ones, and tailgate) and a grill off Italian eBay. Most will post to the UK by messaging if they don't already include UK postage in the advert.

The side and rear ones are self adhesive and the grill badge comes as part of the grill so you will have to replace the whole grill. To change this ideally you should drop the front bumper of undo the top bolts and rip it off like I did! Although this method does take some balls and obviously trashes the lug fixings on the back of the original.

Have a look at my thread (My new Bella) and there's plenty of info regarding badges, grills and sills etc...

I think it could look a bit odd with extra badges, not sure which would be best to use the normal ones are probably too large. You can get the front one wthout the grille though. For me I'd say either go the while hog or leave as is although it is a big improvement to remove the tailgate badge which is hideously over large Edited by Rossocorsa