Hi All!

GotOneAtLast

Hi All,

New to Chrysler and new to this forum.

Been a fan of the Chrysler 300C looks, for some time and recently took the plunge and bought a 2006 Chrysler 300C CRD Tourer in silver. Low mileage for year at 75k and she looks great.

It's a massive jump from the Smart Roadster Coupe I had before! Very long and very wide which might be a challenge on some of the IoW roads!!

Love how these drive, quiet refined smooth and surprisingly quick, and even more surprisingly economical.

Has the original Chrysler front grill which I iintend to replace with the more British looking SRT grille.

Mine has the privacy darkened glass, sunroof and boston sound which are all things I wanted.

Looks like I have the much reported sunroof leak, and having looked at it, it may be due to the glass not sitting flush with the roof line so I feel a recalibration coming on!!

Everything works and I might replace the rear light lenses with the Chrome and dark lrnses which I think could go well with the silver.

Maybe one day I may go for upgraded alloys, but these cars look so good in their original state that I don't think these need much improving.

This car gets quite a lot of looks too as there are hardly any over here (I know of 2 saloons and 2 other Tourers)