Stumped with stereo problem

BigCol

Hi one and all, newbie here with a headache of a problem. Recently bought a 2012 Chrysler Delta SR 1.6 which drives well for a 1.6 diesel, anyhow my problem is after buying it I couldn't work out why the stereo wouldn't come on so waited until I got home. I've checked all the fuses behind the glove box and found 1 blown 5 amp fuse so changed it and I've discovered that the usb and cigarette lighter down below work, I've even had information on what folders and tunes are on the usb stick on my information screen on the dash so I know that works and as far as I can work out all the steering controls work as that's how I was able to see what was on the usb, even the windows/blue and me button beeps when pressed. It's just that I cannot get the actual stereo unit itself to come on as if it's getting no power at all and since found out the front interior lights don't work either but the rear ones do. I'm assuming the blue and me is working with the button on the wheel and usb working. It's giving me a right headache every time I look into it. I've looked everywhere I can think of on the net so any help that's sent my way would be appreciated so much. Cheers