Vscc Cadwell 7Th June

Rossocorsa

Question

http://www.cadwellpark.co.uk/calendar/2015/june/vscc.aspx

I thought this might make a good venue for an informal meet up, it is always a great meeting with lots of entertaining racing plus some truly superb rare cars in the car park and paddock.

Can I suggest that anyone wanting to meet up parks in the area near Mansfield corner (fork off to the right after going through the main entrance from the A153)

http://www.cadwellpark.co.uk/circuit-information.aspx#circuitMap

I usually try to get there mid-morning so that there's plenty of time to look around before the racing starts.

13 answers to this question

Sounds like a great idea fella, and somewhere I've never been either!

I mean I've been to Lincolnshire before (although not that particular part) so both the area and the track should make for a good day out... I have some friends that have recently moved over that way so may try and combine a visit and perhaps stay over the night before...

If you've never been to Cadwell park you don't know what you are missing! It is a very challenging and attractive circuit and whilst health and safety has hit it a bit there is still a very relaxed atmosphere there.

This area of Lincolnshire is also particularly attractive completely different to the flat south of Lincolnshire

Edited by Rossocorsa