Save My Kids Ears - Radio/dvd Sound Issue

trekkerglenn

Question

hi all

as the title suggests i'm deafening the kids and don't know how to alter the volume to stop this issue

basically, if the kids have been watching a dvd (through the car speakers) they have it quite loud as there are no middle speakers. If I switch off the car for whatever reason then start it up again the radio cycles to either Radio or CD before it realises it was on DVD. this takes approx 2-3 seconds which isn't an issue but the Radio/CD volume is MEGA loud compared to the DVD volume so it literally deafens the kids for 2-3 seconds and to be honest is becoming a right pain

I've took to starting the car and hovering over the radio to switch it down as soon as it fires into life. I can't imagine for a vehicle this high spec this is the norm???

its a 53 plate, i've googled and looked in the manual and even tried the "audio" button on the radio but can't see any option to modify the volumes

can it be done?

thanks 

1 answer to this question

if you got memory electric seat  set your sound and radio station as you want  have seat mirrors in right place with key in engine on

press (M) on door then press and hold 1 or 2 until it beeps 

now when you use that key  radio seat and mirrors will go to what you set them to

but yes dvd does need to be turned up on mine as well 03 plate

Edited by crispinchurch