Hi

Hov1s

Hi, Just got my first voyager, so I thought I'd drop in here and look around.

It's an 07 grand voyager exec 2.8crd. 

Things I'm loving?  Stow and Go seats, amazed at the smoothness of the gear changes with this auto box, generally having acres of space! 

Things I'm hating?  I gotta be honest, there's bits on my car that don't work.  Rear parking sensors not working.  :(  2 of the 3 electric doors not working.  :( Needs new wiper blades and 2 tyres :( but by far the worst thing wrong with it is the damn radio.  :(  :angry:  :(  No sound from the speakers even though the radio is tuned or the cd player playing.  Can anyone help with this????

the doors if sliding door

there a chain type runner a  long the bottom of the door gap this holds the wires that go into the door if you pull the bottom of the front seat belt cover on the piller there a plug and another door side take off and you find one or more wires broken patch up and replace

@crispinchurch  Thanks for the tip. :)   I'll have a bit of a look over the weekend.  The passenger side sliding door works fine.  The drivers side sliding door will slide from fully open to about 85% closed and then stops.  The boot lid does not open at all.  -_-  (electrically anyway).

Edited by Hov1s