Looking For Grand Voyager Mechanic Asap

immy000

Question

Hello Chrysler Family, 

I am looking for a mechanic that can help me fix my car, Please see Picture attached to this message ignore red writing

I've just had a Major service and wheel bearing hub fitted,

I need a quote on all the work that needs doing including parts and labor below.

Chrysler Grand Voyager 2003 2.5 CRD Manual

Reg: OE03 HMV

1.  Oil Leak from Turbo

2.  Front Crank Seal

3.  Oil leak from rear crank seal

4.  Pollen filter bottom panel damaged 

I'm based in the midlands i don't mind travelling 

Please Help 

Many Thanks IMMY 

post-447-0-72833600-1425032399_thumb.jpg

Edited by immy000

3 answers to this question

I've just done the rear crank shaft seal on mine. But of a bugger to do but not impossible. Front seal is keep an eye on it. Turbo is the biggest problem as its a real pain to get at to take off then take it out from the car to check everything on it. Pollen filter isn't a problem as it in the cab and a bit of strong tape or fill the gap in with a glue gun. Everything is possible to do yourself if that way inclined, rear seal is priority though as if it goes completely you'll need a new clutch as it'll be contaminated with oil and just slip. A new seal from chrysler is £90. Got mine from Arnold Clarke in Oldbury. There are3 seals, a small one inside a metal plate, one that fits on the outside of the metal plate and then a larger one that fits behind all of that. Ideally you need the box out for space but possible to do it with the box dropped and supported so as not to damage the mounts.

Ben2808,

So it is possible to get the turbo off without having to take the engine out (as the tech manual suggests?)

If it's possible, then I might need to do that soon... I haven't got the kit to raise the car off the engine... or would the engine come out the top with a suitable engine lift?

Immy000 - sorry to jump in on your thread. I hope you got your car sorted.