Coolant Top Up Confusion

twe

Question

7 answers to this question

It'll probably be Paraflu Up........ Fiats own Coolant. Branded as Petronas. Available from your local friendly Fiat dealer. Same as the Bravo. The cars/engines are built/assembled alongside each other at Fiats Cassino plant...

Edited by Nello

I bought some G13 from eurocarparts last year so have a 5 litre bottle in the garage.

I was thinking of getting it swapped out at the next service, I may just do it early instead of next year as not due for a while.

Any idea if swapping to the G13 is a good idea or not? For the time being I have put some deionised water in there to help stop the cooling fan coming on.

https://www.shop4parts.co.uk/?name=store&op=Results&category=8&secondary=91&opts=1122&term=Fiat_Bravo_(2007%3E)_2.0_JTD_Antifreeze_/_Coolants&cat=Antifreeze_/_Coolants

On shop4parts search for fiat bravo as in most cases it's identical but cross ref parts with eper to be sure. Prices for genuine parts are usually a lot cheaper than from fiat dealers (figure that one out!)