Good Price Limited On Ebay

Rossocorsa

Question

This one looks good too - http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201502090811609/sort/default/page/2/radius/1500/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/usedcars/model/delta/postcode/cv56de/make/chrysler?logcode=p   Am I right in thinking Electric heated seats were an option too and not Ltd spec....  I do like the leather wrapped dash as well - Better not show Mike or he'll be off looking for a Cow-hide!  :P

Edited by Nello

No afaik all limited had electric heated seats, I see that it has Horsham car centre rear plate which is where I bought mine so it's probably an ex fiat company car. It's exactly the same as mine and is good value, I do think the dark colour looks better than white myself as do the 18inch wheels. I'm glad I bought a limited because the spec is just right, the leather dash really makes a difference to the interior ambience

Yes Rosso my guess is the final few Fiat fleet cars are being released through the dealer networks now. 17 cars in total Nationwide for sale currently on Autotrader!

They are rare enough now - imagine in a few years time. Was it you that mentioned there were only 60 or so Limited's sold here?

Wondering what the total number of cars actually was - I was aware of a previous rumour of less than a thousand UK cars being sold. The How Many Left website I normally take with a pinch of salt for older cars as there are so many misread listed on the V5's and SORN detail lacking etc. However for a car as new as a Delta I suspect its fairly acurate......

874 with 4 SORN'ed = 878 cars in total!

52 Limited

50 S-Series (across the engines)

and for my benefit: 

113 SR Multi-Air's

Out of interest I thought I'd check those links out today to see if they appear to have sold, looks like they both got snapped up. Interesting that plenty of people can see a bargain and also that the delta obviously isn't as terrible as the press would want folk to believe. They seem undervalued by the car valuing services as they always seem to sell really fast at retail book prices.

Indeed Rosso - Confirms that those in the know get the right cars.............  Alot of ignorance over the Delta purely because of the badge. You would never expect the amount of head-turns, questions and people stopping over my car from what is supposed to be a normal 'Compact' class car.......  Perhaps we're helping to spread thew word

Yes if the price is right the Delta's are definitely finding new homes. That white 1.4 Multiair SR I was considering for my wife in Sheffield has gone too, but that was a bargain at just £6.5k...

As you say Rosso they are a Marmite car without doubt! Most of my Alfisti friends don't like it, but then again I find them the most critical when it comes to contentious design.

You know what's funny though... The first Delta I saw was in white with a black roof back in 2008 on the 'Lido' island just off of Venice and my first thoughts were that it looked expensive and I liked the quirky design.

I no longer think the first obviously, but still love the quirky and exclusivity of being able to drive down the road and not see another! It was the same with Alfa and the Saab's I've owned and I don't think I could ever drive something common Germanic and barge like.

Edited by MikeyRules

Adding this image purely for research purpose ( :P!) ..... This was the first one I saw........... The Lancia Motor Club were loaned it for the Nov.2009 Classic Car Show at the NEC. It must have still been when Fiat were contemplating bring the brand back here so may have been a 'taster' for them. It attracted alot of attention though there may be other reasons why!!!!

As you can see it was registered here but IIRC it was a LHD. 

Not one person has said to me its ugly! Everyone I have spoken to about it thinks its really 'smart.'No-one knows what it is and the usual response is 'I didn't know Lancia were still going'...................

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ef/%22_09_NEC_Classic_Car_show_2009_Lancia_Motor_Club_with_new_Delta_three_women.jpg/800px-%22_09_NEC_Classic_Car_show_2009_Lancia_Motor_Club_with_new_Delta_three_women.jpg

Adding this image purely for research purpose ( :P!) ..... This was the first one I saw........... The Lancia Motor Club were loaned it for the Nov.2009 Classic Car Show at the NEC. It must have still been when Fiat were contemplating bring the brand back here so may have been a 'taster' for them. It attracted alot of attention though there may be other reasons why!!!!

As you can see it was registered here but IIRC it was a LHD.

Not one person has said to me its ugly! Everyone I have spoken to about it thinks its really 'smart.'No-one knows what it is and the usual response is 'I didn't know Lancia were still going'...................

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ef/%22_09_NEC_Classic_Car_show_2009_Lancia_Motor_Club_with_new_Delta_three_women.jpg/800px-%22_09_NEC_Classic_Car_show_2009_Lancia_Motor_Club_with_new_Delta_three_women.jpg

I think that's Stuart's twin turbo not sure what Julia would think about it covered in women!

B) I'm a man of taste Mikey  :P  The badge is right on the later grille but for me it looks too much like the current Vauxhall one.........Though I like the blackened Momo finish on yours mate. The original Grille looks more like the Lancia's Shield of old.........I never considered the later one.  I still think I'm the only one with a 'Lancia'ed RHD Mk.3 Delta with the original grille on. I like being different.

Edited by Nello