lassechr

Question

Hi. I have just bought a Grand Voyager 3.3l Stove and go 2006 mod. Found that the ABS dosn't work. Ran diagnostic tool and discovered that I was not able to run the ABS pump. Checked the two fuses in fusebox. They are ok. The ABS lamp in the instrument panel does not come on when turning the ignition key. Wheel sensors give response. Motor gone? Is there a relay or another fuse somewhere I cant find? Any idea anyone?

5 answers to this question

When our abs motor was drowned in puddles by my wife entertaining the girls, the light came on, so I disabled it so we had proper brakes till it dried out!

At the moment you've got full brakes I presume? How did you uncover the anti lock system isn't working?

When our abs motor was drowned in puddles by my wife entertaining the girls, the light came on, so I disabled it so we had proper brakes till it dried out!

At the moment you've got full brakes I presume? How did you uncover the anti lock system isn't working?

Hi. I was driving on a snowcovered road and did a panic brake. No reaction from the ABS only locked wheels. Then I stopped, turned off the ignition, waited a some seconds and turned on the ignition again expecting the ABS lamp to turn on and after a few seconds turn off. It never turned on. Then I called a friend with a diagnostic tool (workshop quality) and he ran a few tests including one that should start the ABS pump. Nothing reaction.