2008 Cgv 2.8 Crd Oil Filter Location ?

Detroit69

Question

Hi to all

I have just brought a 2008 Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 CRD with the 6 speed auto box, I want to do a oil & filter change this weekend. My problem is, it has the paper cassett filter, and I am not sure where it is?? as on my old Mercedes V230, The oil filter was in a plastic pod on the top of the engine, So where is it on my car??

Thanks

Jason

1 answer to this question

Hi Jason.

I don't know if you have your answer yet. I have just joined and saw your question. Mine is a 2011 with the VM RA428 engine. If you remove the offside front wheel you can see the oil filter through a cut out in the the engine bay. It is not the easiest filter to reach but it is doable. Hope this helps