My New Bella!

MikeyRules

Question

Well thought I'd start a new thread now I've actually got the car home and have started doing some rebranding and modifications to track the progress and help others who fancy going down this route.

As bought/standard:

Rear Badge removed:

Standard head unit:

New Sat Nav / DVD / TV / WI-FI /Rear view camera head unit: (I'm still waiting on this and hope to have it installed before Xmas)

New Momo Design black grill:

I'm now waiting on a new Lancia Airbag, Sill plates, rear badge and 4 hub caps, ah and a set of mats...

From the translation it looks like you buy them in two's but get one sticker free! :) So 3 sets should do the job nicely.... Incidentally I tried Astonish and bicarb of soda to see if it would lessen the wings but it didn't even make any difference at all... Oh and there's 8 pieces of glass in total!

Edited by MikeyRules

Well as no sticker man info was coming forth I bit the bullet and fitted some of these bad boys:

http://cdn.chryslerforum.co.uk/public/style_images/defraction/attachicon.gifIMG_20150429_154809892 (Small).jpg

http://cdn.chryslerforum.co.uk/public/style_images/defraction/attachicon.gifIMG_20150429_154829696_HDR (Small).jpg

They fit perfectly and although I would have preferred a brushed finish rather than mirror chrome they still look good and hide that nasty Chrysler badge ha-ha

I guess you removed the original plastic trim first?

I guess you removed the original plastic trim first?

No as the plastic trim is actually part of the side sill running down the length of the car, so you would need to cut them out if that was the case. These chrome sill strips are exactly the same size as the plastic part that forms the step so you simply stick over the top of your existing Chrysler logo and they cover it completely.

As the oe strips are going to be two or three times the price I might go the same route pity they aren't available without the logo as I'd prefer to put a lancia logo in the middle

You could always message the guy through eBay and ask him to do Lancia.... They seem to do every make of car under the sun so got to be worth a try! :)

Well as no sticker man info was coming forth I bit the bullet and fitted some of these bad boys:

http://cdn.chryslerforum.co.uk/public/style_images/defraction/attachicon.gifIMG_20150429_154809892 (Small).jpg

http://cdn.chryslerforum.co.uk/public/style_images/defraction/attachicon.gifIMG_20150429_154829696_HDR (Small).jpg

They fit perfectly and although I would have preferred a brushed finish rather than mirror chrome they still look good and hide that nasty Chrysler badge ha-ha

I've fitted mine, they are nicely made and cover up the chrysler but I must admit they do not look very OE they would look better matt with a shiny logo than the current design, OE trims would have looked a lot better but as I am properly skint and in the midst of a dissolving marriage I had to economise    

Well I've done a dastardly deed....I've only gone and fitted a....tow bar! :o

It is completely hidden when removed so as not to spoil the aesthetics of the car.

I was going to attach a picture of said attachment but the forum seems to have limited picture size down to 402kb and I can't resize them that small!

Yeah I really wanted to go, but truth be known I was knackered after a 450 mile round trip of Wales the day before house hunting. We got back around 8pm and I certainly didn't feel like cleaning the car and then getting up early for another 2.5 hour car journey to Northamptonshire... Hardly the Midlands lol!

The Alfa is the Mito I bought the Mrs... 14 plate 1.6jtdm Distinctive model with leather. Same engine as the Delta only more spritely with the dynamic mode and in a smaller car.

I thought Rosso had also fitted the stickers to cover the Chrysler wings on the windows? I have pics but can't attach on here as the silly size restrictions are too small. I'll post em on FB if you like?

Yeah I really wanted to go, but truth be known I was knackered after a 450 mile round trip of Wales the day before house hunting. We got back around 8pm and I certainly didn't feel like cleaning the car and then getting up early for another 2.5 hour car journey to Northamptonshire... Hardly the Midlands lol!

The Alfa is the Mito I bought the Mrs... 14 plate 1.6jtdm Distinctive model with leather. Same engine as the Delta only more spritely with the dynamic mode and in a smaller car.

I thought Rosso had also fitted the stickers to cover the Chrysler wings on the windows? I have pics but can't attach on here as the silly size restrictions are too small. I'll post em on FB if you like?

No I've not even fitted my illuminated sills yet (or replaced the air con condenser that's was hit by a stone) :-( , I think life is too short to worry about these tiny details! The Beta is neglected too and takes priority when I can be bothered!

No I've not even fitted my illuminated sills yet (or replaced the air con condenser that's was hit by a stone) :-( , I think life is too short to worry about these tiny details! The Beta is neglected too and takes priority when I can be bothered!

Come on Rosso find your mojo! :)

(Unless of course you've been far too busy attending wild sex parties, out drinking with the boys every night and scoring with lots of hot chicks then you're forgiven ha-ha)..... Ah those were the days!!!!

Life is too short to sweat the small stuff agreed, but playing with cars is a great distraction from life's hum-drum.