Hello From A New Newbie

turtlepowerdaniel

Hi everyone, just thought I would join this forum after buying our first Chrysler, we have got a Grand Voyager 2002 on a 52 plate 2.5 CRD limited manual in green :) Think we got a decent one (fingers crossed) as it runs well and body work is in good condition just a small scrape on the front corner. Only thing is that it idles a little rough but I think it might just need a service, air filter and clean the MAF sensor as looking at the service history it looks like the last owner didn't bother and only did short trips looking at mileage during her ownership. it has 111k on the clock and was serviced every 7k up until 90k with cambelt done at 86k.

The kids and other half love it already. Anyway hope to use this forum to read up on things I may have missed during my research before I bought it and hope to pick up good fix tips.

Daniel

Thank you, Although today it decided that it wouldn't open the boot when I pressed the button on the fob, it pops and try's to open but only opened after the 5th time of asking it, Closes fine though so the I don't think it is the motor.

Been great to drive though and was surprised to average 45MPG today, I was expecting much worse than that :)