U.s. Power Steering Pressure Hose On A British Voyager

eljorgio

Question

hi y'all,

Question, will a power steering high pressure hose from a U.S. 2000 Voyager fit the same year British version of the car? It's probably a silly question but one never knows. My dad lives in England and I live in Texas, he needs the part but I need to make the part can be used there. Thanks in advance.

ElJorgio 

Edited by eljorgio

6 answers to this question

Hi, could you post a picture and I'll look at mine see if is the same...

As far as I know, the cars are initially built left hand drive and adapted to right hand drive when needed.

The only parts that I think are different are the gearbox linkage, lights, mirrors( blind spot if equipped with it) and some electrics for the driver side door and seat...it might something else but on the engine I don't think so.

When I have a minute I'll post some pictures of what I have in the loft as I dismantled a car and kept spare parts for mine.

I don't have a picture of the steering column on my dad's van, he's in England and I'm in Texas, but here's an update. I sent him the pressure hose for the American version of the van (left side driver), bought from an auto parts store here where I live. He just attempted to install it and told me that the bend on the hose is different and won't work. He's a fairly smart guy, and mechanically inclined, so I'll trust him on that. Mikebh8, I would appreciate it if you post some pictures. Would you be interested in selling you spare hose?