2001 Voyager Rear Coolant Leaks

Voyagerlad96

Question

I am after some help and advice please.

I have a 2001 Voyager and I'm having problems stemming a rear coolant leak. Its not leaking from the underneath pipes as is a common fault, but from the quick release connectors. A small crack at the top of each one as the coolant runs down from the top.

Is there anyway to repair this connection? I have been looking everywhere for these connectors and can't find them.

Thank you

3 answers to this question

As too Voyagerlad is the crack on the spring connector or the hose. And I take it you have a Diesel or is it a petrol. If its the hose that's cracked, cut off the damaged bit and refit after cleaning the metal pipe. (If there's enough slack).

As too Wossa its crystal ball time as we don't know where it is or have a picture. You'll need to get under there to find out. Likely possible rusted through pipes to Auxiliary heater.

Also Wozza, are you loosing coolant? Or seeing a large amount of water/puddles under the car? Reason I ask is that in warmer/humid weather the air con condenser dumps around the middle (slightly more to the left) and I've seen quite big puddles of water, check the water, is it clear/no smell, etc, if so then it's probably just that.