Jump to content
  • 0

Rear heater connector elbow for Grand Voyager 2004 3.3 V6




How I can find the correct part number for my Grand Voyager 3.3 V6 from 2004. I’ve got a leak from ‘rear heater elbow connector’

My Chrysler is a UK version (RHS). This specific part is located almost under the rear wheel on right hand side.

Any idea where I can buy new part?

 Thanks for information


Edited by Marcin
More specific
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...