GRAND VOYAGER 2007 STOW N GO EXCUTIVE

brit644

Sadly have to sell.

My daughter uses it while Im away, last autumn she broke down on M40, [Was a fluid leak from rack]. 12 hrs before AA got to her. [ scared the ---- out of her] Then they charged her 600 quid to get her 80 mile home....Even tho have spent 1000's she now refuses to drive the thing.

Just had a pre MOT done [has a Mot til May I think] needs a sill and ABS light on having changed all the sensors.

Done in last few K's

Front end rebuild inc steering rack, tie rods, drop links, struts etc etc , radiator, thermostat, egr and egr solinoid, front wheel bearing pads inc rear, nivomats off and replaced with good used ones plus new bushings, alternator, [water pump/chain etc 2 1/2 yrs ago] Last year had new filter/fluid changed on box plus engine oil changed [1000 mile since] air filters both engine and pollen.

Starts on the button runs great [I keep seats stowed mostly as lower gravity really helps with driveability]

Has the luggage cover, roof rack and all the 'bits' supplied when new inc headphones ect [never use any of them so always stored indoors]

As I say I love this thing, even moved home with it [rather than hire a van]

Hoping to sell before the 24th as leave country again for 3 months so need to have her set up before doing so.

Am south of Wrexham BTW

Accepting offers

Tks Keith

car3.jpg

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...