The Joys Of Warm Weather

Rossocorsa

Question

10 answers to this question

Is your undertray intact Alan? It would be a very unlucky blow to get through the grille.........I've yet to own a single car with it fitted where the AC has not given me any problems........

Edited by Nello

yes should all be there, i don't know if it is from a stone but the leak is from an area of the matrix, with the A/C switched off there isn't a leak so it's just when the compressor runs. Now need to think how to fix it genuine part from fiat is over 300 quid but can get marelli item for about 110 or spurious one for about 80 for now just running with A/C off   

Edited by Rossocorsa

The Marelli one surely will be as good if not better than OEM I would have thought...

I imagine it will be identical. I haven't had any time to investigate further it doesn't seem to leak significantly when the compressor isn't engaged so using the car is fine in the current cool weather. The condenser seems to be sandwiched between the inter cooler and the coolant radiator so I imagine it might be a pain to remove.