Not Got One

Jeffo

Hi everyone

I am hoping to buy a grand voyager. I am somewhat put off by the number of 'Friday afternoon' cars and list after list of gremlins but nevertheless I can't find another car this size that allows me to remove the seats without filling the kitchen with seats. Is there a page here that is a buyer's guide and another that lists preventative measures? All cars have their foibles don't they? I'm going to have to buy at the bottom of the market as I don't have funds to allow otherwise. I want to love my voyager and avoid it being the thorn in my side. I'm pretty much sold on a 2.8 auto. There's less information out there than I had expected. Trying to find trim specs and mpg figures for example. Learning differences between the voyager and the grand voyager and stow n go, has taken me hours. I am both exited and frightened by the prospect of ownership. If it breaks, sorry, when it breaks can I fix it? Looking at something that is able to eat the miles too. Never driven one but I am buying nonetheless.