Delta Facsia

Sammy

Question

Hello, so I have finally found a guy who can help install my after market stereo only problem is I got a facsia and he got one, they both have the holes along the bottom for buttons but the buttons are too big and won't fit?,?

Anyone had this problem before and could point me in the direction of the correct facsia?

This is the one I have.

post-2977-0-03457900-1557411334_thumb.jpg

7 answers to this question

Sammy it's always difficult to diagnose over the internet... but I'm assuming you're transfering the buttons over from the existing fascia? When I changed my headunit and changed the fascia for a piano black one, I remember having to unscrew the pcb board and take it all apart then re-assemble into to the new fascia. Is that what you're doing and they're still not fitting?

That link also looks like a cheap aftermarket part? Maybe if you're doing as I did, then the part is the problem, not the buttons?

Sammy it's always difficult to diagnose over the internet... but I'm assuming you're transfering the buttons over from the existing fascia? When I changed my headunit and changed the fascia for a piano black one, I remember having to unscrew the pcb board and take it all apart then re-assemble into to the new fascia. Is that what you're doing and they're still not fitting?

That link also looks like a cheap aftermarket part? Maybe if you're doing as I did, then the part is the problem, not the buttons?

Nothing to add, but sometimes Mikey makes sense :-D

(ps, belated birthday wishes)

Edited by Andrewgrale

So I've figured out my problem. The buttons on the original navigation unit are bigger than the ones on the CD units and this is why the standard connects 2 fascia doesn't fit with my buttons.

So now I need to source new buttons from a CD unit.